Friday, March 5, 2010

Deuteronomy 10:12-13

I just want to copy what I read this morning:

"And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your should, and to keep the commandments and statutes of the Lord, which I am commanding you today for your good?"

I call this the Fave Five:
1) To Fear
2) To Walk
3) To Love
4) To Serve
5) To Keep

This was what God desired for Israel. I believe today He still desire the same things. If we follow these five requirements we will be juxtapose to every other person on the face of the planet. We will be different! We will be loving! We will be godly! We will have a personal relationship with God! We will be living in light of the grace He has shown us!

Again the question rings and races in my mind: Will I choose today to follow these five requirements that I know will please God, or do I do what Josh wants to do? The choice is up to me. My prayer is that I would live by the Spirit of God so that I may follow these five requirements that God has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment