Can you believe that? On 3 different occasions the Lord wanted to start all over with Moses! These people had the choice just like you and I do; we can either worship the Lord and listen and obey Him or we can worship ourselves and do and live the way we want to. Which one will I do today? Which one will you do today? Where you sit, ask God to grant you the grace to live for Him today. Tell Him you desire to live for Him. And ask Him if at any time you begin to wander off track to convict you and bring you back.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Today you have the Opportunity!
Something that God laid on my heart this morning as I drove to Starbucks is this: Today you have the choice before you to either worship Me, or worship yourself. In light of what I have been reading devotionally (the children of Israel in the wilderness) this really hit me. Just as the children of Israel had the opportunity every single day to worship God or worship themselves. Over and over they choose the later. Even today I was reading Deuteronomy 9 and came across a passage where Moses tells the people that he had to intercede on their behalf 3 times in order for God not to destroy them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment